The 7 Mercenaries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de la corporation The 7 mercenaries sur EVE online

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  kill boardkill board  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

What are you doing this week?

AuteurMessage
MLOR - B
Invité

What are you doing this week? Empty
MessageSujet: What are you doing this week?   What are you doing this week? Icon_minitimeMar 26 Fév - 13:53

Sorry to post in English, but i don't speak French.

I noticed you've had a war open with Playboys Productions this last week. as have we. (MLOR). Given that they're either staying docked, not active or moved into their Black Core Alliance corp (Playboys) I was wondering what you intend to do this week (I believe your war is due to be renewed today or tomorrow)?

Thanks,
Barry.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Emma Libido

MessageSujet: Re: What are you doing this week?   What are you doing this week? Icon_minitimeMar 26 Fév - 19:38

War against Playboys is over. We have other wars to deal will.

Good luck.
MLOR-Bar
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: What are you doing this week?   What are you doing this week? Icon_minitimeMar 26 Fév - 19:47

Thanks for replying!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: What are you doing this week?   What are you doing this week? Icon_minitime

What are you doing this week?
Page 1 sur 1